Friday, February 28, 2020

๐Ÿƒ Social Media Strategist to ๐Ÿ•บ Business Development consultant

An ๐Ÿ’ผ Integrated Marketing Communication Professional, presently taking care of ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘”Branding and Advertising Strategy, ๐Ÿ“ฑ Social Media Marketing, ๐Ÿ“บ๐ŸŽ™️ Public Relation & ๐ŸคNetworks, ๐Ÿ”„ Media Planning, ๐Ÿ’ป Web Strategy and Management,๐Ÿ’ก CSR Innovation, ๐Ÿค Agency Management etc.

About Me:

From ๐Ÿƒ Social Media Strategist to ๐Ÿ•บ Business Development consultant, I have gained experience๐Ÿค” and enhanced my ๐ŸŒ️ skills and ๐Ÿ•ด️ knowledge which is helping me for my current profile๐Ÿฅ‹where I am ๐Ÿ‹️ taking care of ⚙️Integrated Marketing Communications.♦️ ๐ŸคธCreativity and ๐ŸคนInnovation lead to great success is what I believe๐Ÿ•บ especially in Marketing! I have worked under ๐ŸŽญ different profiles in ๐Ÿ’นdifferent business environments to understand how ๐Ÿ’ธbusiness and๐Ÿคธ creative art can make success and a strong Brand Voice๐ŸŽ‰.

I have worked under ๐ŸŽญ different profiles in ๐Ÿ’นdifferent business environments to understand how ๐Ÿ’ธbusiness and๐Ÿคธ creative art can make success and a strong Brand Voice๐ŸŽ‰.



Submitted February 28, 2020 at 03:20AM by Crimsonitee https://ift.tt/2VqBhJH

No comments:

Post a Comment