Monday, October 26, 2020

A "friend's" opinion... Just some Vent

So, after months of not seeing anybody but using Twitter to keep intouch with my friends, I decided to go for a drink with one. And everything was fine, until the end, we started talking about all these huge topics and discussions on internet, one being, of couse, the fighting againt the rest of the mspec. So I asked her her opinion about me being Pan (she's Bi) and just said "I mean, if the definition is already in Bisexuality, I don't think Pansexuality should exist" and tbh, I know her since a lot of years and It felt really hard she said that. Specially because, I used to think I was Bi but it was just not me, and I feel I am more confident with my sexuality than hers. It is "normal" or am I exaggerating? I only have one friend who is Pan too but rn we are not talking because of the pandemic situation... Tbh, I'm looking for some Pan fellows comfort...



Submitted October 26, 2020 at 09:50PM by ByHelheim https://ift.tt/37IuFwn

No comments:

Post a Comment