Friday, October 30, 2020

An Inclusive Place on Twitch!!

Hi for a minute of your time if you’re into gaming please consider reading?

Hi I’m a femme queer Non-binary Twitch streamer who is trying to build a platform for lgbt+, neurodivergent, and or poc!

I really want to try and reach out to as many people so that they can come and join! I love interacting with my chat and talking to everyone! I have guests on regularly that are Lgbt or poc! I play games like Minecraft and Among Us

If you’re interested please check out my Twitch: -Nyxadventurelive-

More info:

I feel like so often professional gamers are, cis-men who may support lgbt but always seem to shy away from the topic... Gamer girls are often highly sexualised and objectified and looked down upon.

I want to create a place for everyone! A positive uplifting space willing to be there for people when they feel down, when they need a good laugh, or when they need a distraction.

It’s my dream to be the safe space that I so often wanted as a teen/adult lgbt trying to find my way in the world.

I’m very new on twitch but I have almost daily streams, my channel has a few fun highlights and my YouTube channel NyxAdventure has (one currently) video of highlights from my streams!

Please consider checking my twitch or YouTube and following!’



Submitted October 30, 2020 at 12:23AM by NyxEuphoria https://ift.tt/2Gaj9hN

No comments:

Post a Comment