Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Just Finished the Communist Manifesto - What Next?


Hello comrades, for years I have been fed propaganda about how this book was evil and that communism was wrong. My history classes in high school ignored the entire mention of anything related to communism all four years so I decided to finally read into it myself at 21 and I am thoroughly inspired.I found Karl Marx's writing style to be highly poetic and expressive and by the end of the manifesto, I felt an inspiration that I hadn't felt in years.So now I've been wondering, what should I read next? I've heard people recommend some writings by Lenin but I was wondering if there was anything else that outlined the foundations of it? I am very ecstatic to read more into all of this as this is my first time truly learning a lot about it.Thank you, everyone. via /r/communism https://ift.tt/3e9R4Ur

No comments:

Post a Comment