Thursday, November 5, 2020

Does any one know where I can find a thorough marxist analysis of the Algerian Civil War?


My parents are Algerian immigrants and I've always been interested in Algerian history. I've read some stuff about the revolution (fanon ♥️) but lately I've been reading more about the Algerian Civil War. My mom has told me a lot of stories about it as she lived through it in her late teens/early 20s. Unfortunately all the material I've read about it is through bourgeois sources. I've found some marxist articles on it but its always a brief overview of the civil war contained within the entire post colonial history of algeria. Id just like to know if there are any marxist/or at least left leaning writers who have written a more extensive history of the civil war via /r/communism https://ift.tt/365BENy

No comments:

Post a Comment