Thursday, November 5, 2020

Had to support my reasoning for Marxism


So im a Classical Marxist, meaning i support everything up until the start of Leninism and believe in all of Karl Marx's theories during the mid to late 19th century. My family is hardcore republican, conservative catholics and my dad is the worst out of them all. He questioned me on my recent choices of reading and I stated that capitalism has caused soo much suffering that it will end the human race one way or another. That Karl Marx had a theory to change society for the better. He called a "Radical Student" because of my views but i take that as a compliment. If it is a requirement to be a radical student in order to change the nation and the world for the better, then I shall gladly become one.He just stopped talking about because he wouldnt listen to it, seemed pretty annoyed. But i felt like it was a win personally since i wasnt silenced for something I believe in and what my dad says is evil. via /r/communism https://ift.tt/32hGA0m

No comments:

Post a Comment