Wednesday, November 4, 2020

I don't know enough "bad jokes" about Pansexuals.

Hey everyone,

I know that jokes about Pansexuals being attracted to pans seems really commons, but as a french monster I, in fact, have never had that kind of questions/jokes.

I'm on a lot of English speaking reddit / instagram / etc, and whenever I talk to my french Pansexuals friends I can't share stupid jokes that might be fun to share (for exemple having everyone asking to you if you're attracted to pans isn't funny anymore, but joking about yourself and your supposed attraction to pans can be funny).

So, I would like to know all of your bad joke / puns / anything not that funny but wich can be about being pansexual but not only in English, in any language you know.

I'll start : Someone once asked me if I was attracted to peacock.

In French : pansexual = pansexuel peacock = Paon (pronounce as the "pan" of "pansexuel").

Not gonna lie, I imagine myself flirting with a peacock and that was hilarious. Who could resist this thing they do with their tail ??



Submitted November 04, 2020 at 08:02PM by BjornPandicorn https://ift.tt/2GuqIQJ

No comments:

Post a Comment