Monday, February 24, 2020

In a solid relationship w my (27F) boyfriend (36M); have talked about my pan feelings, been wanting to expirement not sure what to do now?

So I’ve been in a solid and openly communicative relationship w my boyfriend of 5 years and he’s been very accepting of me and that I’m (albeit haven’t had the practice of being) pan. He is open to the prospect of a swinger like situation to see what happens, and I singed us up for a site but it requires $$ to fully interact w people tho he advised me to look for a free one (that I haven’t found as of this post). Lately my dreams where I’m in a relationship w a female has been getting to me and I don’t know what to do... I’ve told him about this and he’s offered an open ear, but as far as advice on what to do with all of this, I’m stumped.... does anyone have any possible advice?

If you’ve gotten this far, Thanks for reading this post, I greatly appreciate it and any input you all may have! Cheers? !



Submitted February 24, 2020 at 08:43PM by choco-taco-cat https://ift.tt/2v4JqZD

No comments:

Post a Comment