Friday, October 2, 2020

Do whar is pan...

So, having been through the straight phase because that is what society expect from you, and not feeling it, yet go with the motions. Gay equal heartbreak because they all chasing that better cucumber. So pan sexual is a new thing to me. Being 37 I am married to an amazing man, and thinking maybe this is what a midlife crisis is... But it is not... I have been accused of not being gay, and yes I have come across not being gay woman are all over me, I have had men getting jealous with their women mostly and twice women getting jealous of their men.

But that doesn't s their own insecurity, have not yet found themselves.

I realised I am pan...



Submitted October 02, 2020 at 06:17PM by CorneKruger https://ift.tt/33rgn0k

No comments:

Post a Comment