Sunday, October 25, 2020

Hi guys, this is a genuine question, I was reading about George Jackson and his life, and I seem to not really understand how he was so revolutionary and how he is so respected


Basically, I stumbled upon the Bob Dylan song George Jackson, I listened to the song, read about George Jackson's life, I understand he practiced and followed communist ideologies and Marxism-Lennonism views, I also understand the unfairness in his prison sentence for a 70 dollar robbery, but he tried to murder/kill prison guards in an attempt to escape the prison and he smuggled a weapon into prison, I can't find more insight on this online, if anyone here could enlighten me on why he was an important figure in the 70s I'd greatly appreciate it via /r/communism https://ift.tt/3mnDFeg

No comments:

Post a Comment