Tuesday, October 20, 2020

I dunno

um so quick storytime this random weirdo dms me on discord and says wanna have gacha sex at this time I was confused if they were kidding or not and so I said what lol and she goes I SAID DO YOU WANT TO GACHA SEX and I go lol nty and she goes UGH YOU BRAT YOY SHOULD GET RAPED YOU FAT BITCH NIGGA (keep in mind I saw her tiktok and I saw her bio saying I'm white and proud AS FUCK and blacks don't deserve a life also yes I'm black so I have the right to say nigga) anyways I go you're white you shouldn't say the n word she goes whatever nigga nigga nigga nigga (she keeps spamming me with the word and at this point I'm annoyed) and she literally CALLS ME so I decided to answer and she goes mute and I speak up and say bitch wtf since you wanted to be so tough in my dms be tough in call bitch don't be scared now she unmutes and speaks and she makes a GC with her friends and I decided to add my friend then keep in mind this bitch sounds 8 no cap and I'm 14 my friends 14 also anyways she starts a group call and I say awh did you need you're little friends my friend laughs she unmutes and says NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA and turns on her cam on accident ig and SHE LOOKS WAY TO YOUNG MAYBE 9 OR 10 DUNNO and me and my friend literally are Laughing LIKE HELL and she goes IM CUTTING MYSELF BECAUSE OF YOU and I reply back with on gacha? And then I tell her little friends whatever you wanna call em. And they don't believe me and say she would NEVER DO GACHA SEX and I give her screenshots and she goes that's photoshopped and I said aren't you a little to young to be on discord and they go whatever nigga and I report their accounts both tiktok and discord and I blocked em. Uh so yeah I hope you guys enjoyed this storytime have a great night and stay safe don't go anywhere at this time of night ly all •^



Submitted October 20, 2020 at 08:24PM by Fluid-Interaction-16 https://ift.tt/2ITHQQR

No comments:

Post a Comment