Sunday, February 23, 2020

Prostate exam

I spend 5️⃣hours⏰ masturbating ๐Ÿ† before my prostate ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ exam ๐Ÿ”. I edge ๐Ÿ†. And edge ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ†. And edge ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ†. And edge. ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ†. Until a ๐Ÿฆ‹ butterfly ๐Ÿฆ‹ sneezing ๐Ÿ’ง on my taint ๐Ÿ’ฆ could bring me to, ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ orgasm ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ’ฆ. I tactfully ๐Ÿšถ shuffle ๐Ÿšถ my way down to the ๐Ÿ˜ท doctor’s๐Ÿ˜ท office ๐Ÿฅ and when he ๐Ÿ’ง lubes ๐Ÿ’งup I nearly ๐Ÿ† cum ๐Ÿ’ฆ every time ⏰. But I’ve strained my kegel ๐Ÿ’ช muscles ๐Ÿ’ช enough to the point where I can hold in ๐ŸŒ‹ mount Vesuvius ๐ŸŒ‹’ ๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ’ฆ wrath ๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ’ฆ then as soon as he puts the smallest bit of ☝️ pressure ☝️ on my prostate I ๐ŸŒŠ unleash ๐ŸŒŠ with the fury of a ๐Ÿ˜ปlion๐Ÿ˜ป hunting its ๐Ÿ’€ prey ๐Ÿ’€. As the room ๐Ÿฅ gets covered ๐ŸŒŠ ๐Ÿฅ in my ๐ŸŒ‹ hot ⛓ sticky ⛓ juices the ๐Ÿ˜ท doctor ๐Ÿ˜ท looks on ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคข ๐ŸŒŠdisgusted and leaves the ๐Ÿฅ hospital ๐Ÿฅ far away from where ๐Ÿ live to get it so that I don’t have to go in for ๐Ÿ˜ท surgery under the ๐Ÿ˜ท doctor ๐Ÿ˜ท that I ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ๐ŸŒŠ busted to. Best thing is we have ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ free healthcare ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ here, so the ๐Ÿ˜ท doctor ๐Ÿ˜ท gets me ๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐ŸŒŠ off and it’s covered by ๐Ÿ’ต ๐Ÿ’ฐ taxpayers ๐Ÿ’ฐ ๐Ÿ’ด. That’s my fetish ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ



Submitted February 23, 2020 at 07:54PM by genericalityy https://ift.tt/2SQcJYG

No comments:

Post a Comment