Saturday, February 1, 2020

Questioning/Re-evaluating my sexuality, have a question about Pansexuality to clarify things a bit for me.

Ever since I started thinking about my sexuality I've been flip-flopping between Pan and Lesbian, and just now realized a simple clarification on what Pansexual means would make things a lot clearer, but couldn't find an answer to my specific question. Most people I'm attracted to are women, but I'm pretty sure that's because women more often have the traits/aesthetics I'm attracted to, and that I'm just as attracted to men and nonbinary individuals with those type of traits. Because this ends up with me attracted more to women than other genders, I usually went with lesbian, but I'm not sure that's completely accurate. I think pan would fit but the one thing making me unsure is that most definitions I've seen say it means attraction regardless of gender. I wanted to ask if that really means attracted to people equally when it comes to gender identity and expression, or if you can still be pan even if you are more attracted to expression that's traditionally considered feminine, but don't care about the gender identity?

Sorry for the long and kinda rambly post, I overthink stuff like this waaay too much, and thanks already for any answers!



Submitted February 01, 2020 at 01:39AM by zamonianbolton https://ift.tt/2RM1AaJ

No comments:

Post a Comment