Saturday, February 1, 2020

So I recently had a little argument with somebody over the meaning of omnisexual and pansexual.

I’m pansexual myself, this guy was omnisexual. I know both pansexual and omnisexual mean “all genders” but I thought what omnisexual meant was an attraction to all genders but specifically is in NO WAY gender blind. Pansexual was an attraction to all genders but the person may or may not be genderblind.

He said that pansexual is always genderblind. I’ve found a few things on this sub recently saying pansexual people are always genderblind.

I am not genderblind, I find women much more attractive than men.

Does this mean I’m not pansexual? I’m very confused and I’m kind of panicking since I’ve come out as pan to so many people by now I don’t want to have to come out again.



Submitted February 01, 2020 at 12:51AM by AceTheBot https://ift.tt/2OhSoJc

No comments:

Post a Comment