Sunday, May 24, 2020

Work it

Is it worth it? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ต Let me work ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿญ it I put my thing down ⬇️ flip it ๐Ÿ” and reverse ⏪ it Ti ⏪ esrever dna ๐Ÿ” ti pilf ⬇️ nwod gniht ym tup Ti ⏪ esrever dna ๐Ÿ” ti pilf ⬇️ nwod gniht ym tup If you got a big ๐Ÿ˜ let me search ๐Ÿ”Ž ya And find out how hard I gotta work ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿญ ya Ti ⏪ esrever dna ๐Ÿ” ti pilf ⬇️ nwod gniht ym tup Ti ⏪ esrever dna ๐Ÿ” ti pilf ⬇️ nwod gniht ym tup

I'd like ๐Ÿ‘ to get to know ๐ŸŽค ya so I could show ๐Ÿ˜ถ ya Put the pussy ๐Ÿ˜ป on ya like I told ๐Ÿ—ฃ️ ya Give me all your numbers ๐Ÿ”ข so I can phone ๐Ÿ“ž ya Your girl ๐Ÿ‘ฉ acting stank ๐Ÿ‘ƒ then call ๐Ÿ“ณ me ๐Ÿ™‹‍♀️ over ๐Ÿƒ‍♀️ Not ๐Ÿšซ on the bed ๐Ÿ›️ lay me ๐Ÿ˜ด on your sofa ๐Ÿ›‹️ Call๐Ÿ“ฑbefore you come ๐ŸƒI need to shave ✂️ my chocha ๐Ÿ˜ป You do or you don't ⚖️ or you will or won't ya? ๐Ÿคท Go downtown ๐ŸŒ and eat ๐Ÿœ it like a vulture ๐Ÿฆ… See ๐Ÿ‘€ my hips and my tips ๐Ÿ’… don't ya? See my ass ๐Ÿ‘ and my lips ๐Ÿ‘„ don't ya? Lost ๐Ÿ˜… a few pounds ๐Ÿ‹️‍♀️ and my waist for ya ๐ŸŽ This the kinda beat ๐Ÿฅ that go ra-ta-ta ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซ Ra-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซ Sex ๐Ÿ˜ฉ me so good ๐Ÿฅต I say ๐Ÿ—ฃ️ blah-blah-blah ๐Ÿ‘„ Work ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿญ it I need a glass ๐Ÿฅƒ of water ๐Ÿ’ง Boy ๐Ÿ‘ฆ oh boy ๐Ÿ‘จ it's good ๐Ÿ‘Œ to know ya

Is it worth it? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ต Let me work ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿญ it I put my thing down ⬇️ flip it ๐Ÿ” and reverse ⏪ it Ti ⏪ esrever dna ๐Ÿ” ti pilf ⬇️ nwod gniht ym tup Ti ⏪ esrever dna ๐Ÿ” ti pilf ⬇️ nwod gniht ym tup If you got a big ๐Ÿ˜ let me search ๐Ÿ”Ž ya And find out how hard I gotta work ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿญ ya Ti ⏪ esrever dna ๐Ÿ” ti pilf ⬇️ nwod gniht ym tup Ti ⏪ esrever dna ๐Ÿ” ti pilf ⬇️ nwod gniht ym tup

If you a fly ✈️ gal ๐Ÿ‘ฉ get your nails ๐Ÿ’…done Get a pedicure ๐Ÿ’… get your hair did ๐Ÿ’‡ Boy ๐Ÿ‘ฆ lift it up ๐Ÿ‹️ let's make a toast-a ๐Ÿฅ‚ Let's get drunk ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅด that's gonna bring us ๐Ÿšป closer ๐Ÿค— Don't I ๐Ÿ’ look ๐Ÿ‘€ like a Halle Berry poster? ๐Ÿ–ผ️ See ๐Ÿ‘️ the Belvedere playing ๐Ÿƒ tricks ๐Ÿ˜ˆ on ya Girlfriend ๐Ÿ’ wanna be like me ๐Ÿ’ never ๐Ÿ™…‍♀️ You won't find ๐Ÿ”Ž a bitch ๐Ÿ• that's even better ๐Ÿ” I make you hot ๐Ÿฅต as Las Vegas weather Listen ๐Ÿ‘‚up ⤴️ close ๐Ÿคซ while I take it backwards ↩️

I'm not a prostitute๐Ÿ’ƒbut I could give ๐Ÿ’ you what you want ๐Ÿ˜‰ I love ♥️ your braids ๐ŸŽ€ and your mouth ๐Ÿ‘… full of floss ๐Ÿฅฐ Love ♥️ the way my ass ๐Ÿ‘ go bum-bum-bum-bum ๐Ÿฅ Keep your eyes ๐Ÿ‘€ on my bum-bum-bum-bum-bum ๐Ÿ‘ You ๐Ÿ˜ think ๐Ÿง  you can handle ๐Ÿ‘ this ๐Ÿ‘‡ badonkadonk-donk ๐Ÿ‘ Take my thong ๐Ÿ‘– off ๐Ÿšซ and my ass ๐Ÿ‘ go boom ๐Ÿ’ฅ Cut the lights ๐Ÿ’ก on so you see ๐Ÿ‘€ what I could do ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Is it worth it? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ต Let me work ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿญ it I put my thing down ⬇️ flip it ๐Ÿ” and reverse ⏪ it Ti ⏪ esrever dna ๐Ÿ” ti pilf ⬇️ nwod gniht ym tup Ti ⏪ esrever dna ๐Ÿ” ti pilf ⬇️ nwod gniht ym tup If you got a big ๐Ÿ˜ let me search ๐Ÿ”Ž ya And find out how hard I gotta work ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿญ ya Ti ⏪ esrever dna ๐Ÿ” ti pilf ⬇️ nwod gniht ym tup Ti ⏪ esrever dna ๐Ÿ” ti pilf ⬇️ nwod gniht ym tup

Boys ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘จ boys ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ‘ฆ all type of boys ⛹️๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฆ Black ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟ White ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿป Puerto Rican ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ Chinese boys ๐Ÿ‘จ Why-thai thai-o-toy-o-thai-thai Rock-thai thai-o-toy-o-thai-thai Girls ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ‘ง girls ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ‘ง get that cash ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ฐ If it's 9️⃣ to 5️⃣ or shaking ๐Ÿค your ass ๐Ÿ‘ Ain't no ๐Ÿšซ shame ๐Ÿ˜ณ ladies ๐Ÿ‘ญ do your thing ๐Ÿ‘ฏ Just make sure ☝️ you ahead ๐ŸŽ️ of the game ♟️ Just 'cause I ๐Ÿ’ got a lot ๐Ÿ’ฏ of fame ๐Ÿ‘ธ super ๐Ÿฆธ‍♀️ Prince ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿฝ couldn't ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿฝ‍♂️ get me ๐Ÿ’change my name, papa ๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ง‍๐Ÿ‘ฆ Kunta Kinte a slave again, no sir ๐Ÿ™… Picture blacks saying, "Oh yes'a, massa" (No!) ๐Ÿ™… Picture Lil' Kim dating a pastor ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ญ Minute Man ⌛ and Big Red ๐Ÿ”ด could outlast ya Who ๐Ÿ‘ฅ is the best? ๐Ÿฅ‡ I don't have to ask ❓ ya When I come out ๐Ÿšช you won't even matter ๐Ÿ—‘️ Why you act dumb ๐Ÿคช like, uh, duh? ๐Ÿคจ So you act dumb ๐Ÿคช like, uh, duh ๐Ÿคจ As the drummer๐Ÿฅ boy ๐Ÿ‘จ go ba-rom-pop-pom-pom ๐ŸŽถ Give you ๐Ÿ’ some-some-some of this ๐Ÿ‘‡ Cinnabun ๐Ÿฎ

Is it worth it? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ต Let me work ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿญ it I put my thing down ⬇️ flip it ๐Ÿ” and reverse ⏪ it Ti ⏪ esrever dna ๐Ÿ” ti pilf ⬇️ nwod gniht ym tup Ti ⏪ esrever dna ๐Ÿ” ti pilf ⬇️ nwod gniht ym tup If you got a big ๐Ÿ˜ let me search ๐Ÿ”Ž ya And find out how hard I gotta work ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿญ ya Ti ⏪ esrever dna ๐Ÿ” ti pilf ⬇️ nwod gniht ym tup Ti ⏪ esrever dna ๐Ÿ” ti pilf ⬇️ nwod gniht ym tup

To my fellas ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ™†‍♂️๐Ÿ‘ฑ‍♂️๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฆ I like the way you work ๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿญthat ๐Ÿ˜˜ To my ladies ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍✈️๐Ÿ‘ฉ you sure know how to work ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿญ that ๐Ÿ˜˜



Submitted May 24, 2020 at 06:55PM by XuchilbaraLobselVith https://ift.tt/2TxGNIM

No comments:

Post a Comment