Tuesday, July 28, 2020

I don't know anymore

Trigger Warning: You might not be able to understand.

This is a struggle I've had for a long time now. I don't know if I belong in this community or not. I'm wondering if I'm lying to myself about being pan, or even an LGBT person. I tend to do that. Lie to myself. Maybe there's something that I'm trying to hide with a lie. Maybe it's the fact that I simply don't understand what it's like to be someone else. I want to understand, I want to help people, but the truth is slowly dawning on me that it's just not possible. I don't even understand what's going on with me, how can I understand someone else?

If me forcing myself to be pan, if that's actually the case, has hurt anybody, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt anyone, I never did. Please know that you guys will always have my support to be able to love whoever you want. This is a me thing, and I've been struggling with my own sense of self, morality and reality for a long time, and I was just trying to escape that.



Submitted July 28, 2020 at 12:01AM by Orbus_XV https://ift.tt/335hyTp

No comments:

Post a Comment