Thursday, July 30, 2020

Just a little rant

I’m not sure what this post is but here I go.

I’ve been questioning my gender identity lately. I’m a cis woman and I’ve never really felt a strong connection to gender at all. I’ve never seen gender as a big deal at all. I don’t know if it had anything to do with me being pan or what. I feel like a girl, yes, but I don’t have a strong connection to it. Like personally I couldn’t give two craps about my gender. Maybe it’s just pronouns? Maybe I just am pronoun fluid (if that’s a thing lol). Idk. If anyone else has any ideas, I would love to hear what you think.

I may just be cis and over thinking things but idk. I’ve never really even liked genders to begin with. Is there a term for just not caring about gender or something? How I see gender is that it’s just a social construct. Sex is what is in your chromosomes (XX, XY, or if you have some other set of chromosomes), and gender is just how you identify. Any input?



Submitted July 30, 2020 at 09:24PM by GentlestMoon414 https://ift.tt/39FipM6

No comments:

Post a Comment