Tuesday, July 28, 2020

My fingers ๐Ÿ–️ smell ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ˜ค like pickle ๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’brine๐Ÿ’ฆ I’ve only touched ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Š my balls๐ŸŽฑ⚽⚾

My fingers ๐Ÿ–️ smell ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ˜ค like pickle ๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’brine๐Ÿ’ฆ

I’ve only touched ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Š my balls๐ŸŽฑ⚽⚾

No ⛔๐Ÿ‘Žexplanation ๐Ÿง  for the scent ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘ƒ

Except my overalls๐ŸŽฝ๐Ÿคฎ.

 

My penis๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ† feels๐Ÿ–️ like oil ๐Ÿ›ข️paint ๐ŸŽจ,

Ooey ๐Ÿ˜˜ gooey ๐Ÿ˜ small ๐Ÿค!

A starry ⭐ night ๐ŸŒƒ is coming ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฆ soon ⏰,

Inside ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ the truck ๐Ÿšš stop ✋๐Ÿ›‘ stall ๐Ÿšฝ.

 

My semen ๐Ÿค tastes ๐Ÿ‘… of butterscotch ๐Ÿงˆ๐Ÿ˜ฎ,

The flavor ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ˜‹ trickled ๐Ÿ“‰ down ๐Ÿ‘‡,

Reminds ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿง  me of a trip ๐Ÿ›ซ I took

To fabled ๐Ÿ“š flavortown๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿณ๐ŸŒ‡.

 

I hear ๐Ÿ‘‚ attendants ๐Ÿ™‹‍♀️๐Ÿ™‹‍♂️knocking✊๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿšช now,

The store’s ๐Ÿช about ⏱️ to close ๐Ÿšซ.

I only need ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘ a moment ⏳, though;

I am about ⌚ to blow ๐ŸŒฌ️.

 

I see ๐Ÿ‘€ the flashing ๐Ÿ“ธ red ๐Ÿšจ๐ŸŸฅ and blue๐ŸŸฆ ๐Ÿš”,

The guns ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซ and cuffs ๐Ÿ’ and steel ๐Ÿงฒ.

I hope ๐Ÿคž they push๐Ÿ“Œ me ☺️ , break ๐Ÿช“ me ๐Ÿ˜ณ , and

Make blood ๐Ÿฉธand cum ๐Ÿ’ฆ congeal ๐Ÿšฝ



Submitted July 28, 2020 at 12:31AM by MrCurler https://ift.tt/3hJidyg

No comments:

Post a Comment