Tuesday, December 24, 2019

I'm losing hope for a revolution to happen anytime soon. I'm seriously considering moving to the DPRK, but don't know if that's even possible or if it's a good idea


As the title says, I am losing hope very fast that a revolution is coming soon, I have already considered the option of moving to Cuba, but I feel Cuba is not my place, I am more of a disciplinated-as-fuck, death-over-dishonor, stuff Juche girl. So I thought about moving to the DPRK, but I don't even know if it's possible, or if it's a good ideaI'm a trans female, I don't know anything about trans rights in the DPRK, since the subject has never been brought upon about it and most reports can be dismissed along with all other propaganda about the DPRK, but it's a *real possibility*, considering the country has been isolated by the US for so long, that they still have a transphobic view.What do I do? I'm honestly sick of capitalism, sick of the propaganda, the misery, the struggle, I just want to live in a place where I can be happy and follow a lifestyle of collectivism and loyalty towards my Leader (The Great Marshal Kim Jong-Un), I can't stand the capitalism anymore, it'll be just a few years for me to complete university and then I want to fucking run away from this hellhole of a system. I believe that I am destinied to great achievements, maybe I can achieve those within the DPRK! So, any recommendations? Any advice? Any information about the trans rights in the area? Maybe if I fully transition that might not be a problem as long as no doctor revises me, but still...I already have it planned to go to the DPRK to study Korean after I fully transition and before University, maybe I can ask there about permanent citizenship? That's my best idea. But as it has been said, I don't know if it's possible via /r/communism https://ift.tt/39kaGm6

No comments:

Post a Comment