Monday, December 30, 2019

*sigh* I really really need some advice

I have a non-binary friend in which we both professed our love for each other. I want to tell my parents im not into guys, cuz ive only liked them, they’re amazing and the best person ever, the thing is they refer to them as a “she” and if I tell my parents that 1.) Im pan because I like them and 2.) That they dont identify, then im scared they’re going to not allow me to talk to them or that they’ll check through my phone and be mad at me for being lgbtq and stuff. Im also worried that they’ll forbade me from having sleepover with my friends because they’re girls. My parents know ive never liked anyone and a couple of years ago my mom looked at me and said “do you like girls?” now i was young and said “ew no!” but now i want to slap that child and say you wont care in the future, so that i wouldnt be at such an age where every thing i do is suspicious. Did i mention im asexual? They’ll think ill go bang a girl or my partner cuz they say “you’ll like sex one day” TL:DR want to come out, parents will kill me, take mu phone and not allow me to see my friends.



Submitted December 30, 2019 at 03:43PM by ShotoTodorokiX https://ift.tt/35gyQL6

No comments:

Post a Comment