Tuesday, December 31, 2019

πŸ˜‚ where my pulp fiction niπŸ…±️πŸ…±️as at?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The 😳 path πŸ›£️of the righteous πŸ˜‡ man ♂️πŸ‘¨is beset on all πŸ‘€ sides by 😳 the inequities 😀 of the selfish πŸ™ and the tyranny 😟 of evil πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘Ήmen πŸƒπŸ‘¨πŸ’‍♂️. Blessed πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜‡ is heπŸ‘¨ who, in the name πŸ–Š️ of charity πŸ’ΈπŸ’΅πŸ’°πŸ€‘ and good πŸ˜‡ will 😳, shepherds πŸ‘πŸ‘ the weak 🀧🀧through the valley of πŸ‘€πŸ‘€the darkness πŸ‘¨πŸΏ. For he πŸ‘¨πŸ»πŸ’‍♂️ is truly his brother's πŸ‘¨πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸ½ keeper πŸ€ͺ and the finder πŸ—Ί️ of lost πŸ˜ŸπŸ™ children πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ‘¦πŸ». And I will strike ⚡🌩️ down ⬇️⬇️ upon πŸ˜³πŸ‘€ thee with great 😳πŸ”₯vengeance 😈 and πŸ€ͺ furious 😀😑 anger 😀😠😑 those who πŸ‘‰ attempt to 2️⃣ poison 🐍☠️ and destroy πŸ’€πŸ”«my brothers πŸ‘¨πŸ½πŸ‘¨πŸΌ. And πŸ‘€ you πŸ‘‰ will 😳 know my name πŸ“πŸ“œπŸ€š is the Lord ✝️πŸ‘ΌπŸ™ when I layπŸ›Œ my vengeance πŸ”«πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ’£upon you πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰



Submitted December 31, 2019 at 05:23PM by omar-ZX7 https://ift.tt/2tn2QYs

No comments:

Post a Comment