Monday, January 27, 2020

Advice on managing Stress/Depression?


I'm going through college and I plan to become a teacher; I'm also in journalism class and write for my College's newspaper. I've been a couple of months without a job now ( I actually left my old job because my boss chewed me out for not doing good enough even though they have broken equipment which makes it incapable of doing what they ask and they don't want to replace the broken equipment) and I'm now getting to that point where I'm going to have to get a job or risk social suicide of having to ask others for money or economic suicide of borrowing money with interest.It's honestly one of those ignorance is bliss moments I wish I could have because I'm unmotivated to just become a wage slave again and be exploited, my state pays the federal minimum wage of just over $7 an hour and with my state being one of the poorest states in my country(USA) universally almost every job is going to pay around that area. I am not severely stressed or depressed to the point where it is affecting my mental health but it's bad enough for me to be typing this and wishing I didn't have to go back.I don't wanna work and get paid next to nothing, but then again my only other alternative IS nothing. It actively burdens me to know I'm participating in a deal which I know is screwing me over , and makes me feel Idle. It's just hard to participate in something you know is wrong.That's my rant though any advice or nice euphemisms you tell yourself when you're in my situation? via /r/communism https://ift.tt/2U3FthU

No comments:

Post a Comment