Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Which Reading List Should I Do Next?


Hey everyone, TacoOfTheTuesday here. You may recognize me from the large reading lists I've made that cover pretty broad and important topics within communist thought, specifically from a Marxist-Leninist perspective.I've been in the process of creating many more, but the vast scale of the project is pretty daunting. I first starting creating these resource lists a couple of years ago, but have been halted for quite a while due to a lack of a centralized focus. As a result I come to you to ask what the community would find most valuable.Here are the lists that I have been working on/ideas I have come up with: * Contemporary Imperialist Conflicts * Vietnam * Laos * Cuba * World War II and Fascism * Capitalism * Environmental CollapseI would really appreciate it if you all could give your preference. If you'd like to see a reading list made on another subject, let me know. If I find the suggestion to be compelling enough, I might start work on it right away.Without further ado, here is the link to the poll for which reading list I should put my focus on next.If you have any suggestions or questions about the lists, feel free to message me. :) via /r/communism https://ift.tt/36E827T

No comments:

Post a Comment