Sunday, March 29, 2020

Communism does not work and history proves it


Yeah ban me, but hear this throughout the history of the USSR people were never happy( I can say that for sure because I am from Ukraine). The population of my country suffered the most because of this regime, google Holodomor In addition to that even when Lenin came people were still not happy, thou it was better then monarchy it was still bad for all of the people who lived there And now when you say look at China, I say to you it is horrible and you will never be free there, even now I probably will be banned or "silenced" because Reddit is partially owned by the Chinese So in general communism is a utopian vision, but utopian cannot existed with free human nature via /r/communism https://ift.tt/2UPbGZ3

No comments:

Post a Comment