Friday, March 27, 2020

This might tank.. but hear me out!

Hey y’all, so like the rest of you guys I’m sitting at home alone pretty bored during this quarantine. And because this is Reddit, I know y’all are going to hate on me for watching tiktoks BUT some of the LGBTQIA+ ones are funny, I SWEAR.

The worst thing about it though is that there are so few pansexual tiktoks that it’s hard when we’re just as valid as everyone else and not getting the representation we deserve.

I wanted to ask your guys help, sort of like an AskPansexuals subreddit. One type of tiktok I see frequently is “if you’re bi (or gay or whatever) then you like , _, etc.” so, just for curiosity’s sake and to see if there are weird niche things we all have in common, I was wondering if you guys would answer some questions listed below!

Also please feel free to add your own questions, or just share a tidbit about pansexuality! (When I look up things about pansexual people I get very limited answers, so I thought asking everyone directly would be a good start!!)

Questions:

  1. Favorite color
  2. Favorite brand of clothing (or any other brand)
  3. Favorite genre of music/bands
  4. Favorite food
  5. Favorite type of shoe
  6. Favorite subject in school (?)
  7. Worst subject in school
  8. Favorite type of clothing/accessory
  9. Favorite food chain
  10. Hobbies
  11. Favorite video game/game genres

Again, please feel free to ask more questions. And even if y’all don’t want me to make a tiktok or something else I still want to bond with my fellow pans and see what we all have in common :)



Submitted March 27, 2020 at 07:30PM by mid-name-elizabeth https://ift.tt/2Uopdrr

No comments:

Post a Comment