Friday, March 27, 2020

Non-monosexuals 😍

Needing some opinions and advice

I identify as pansexual, whether that fits or not I don't really know, it's just what I'm most comfortable with at the moment. I don't have a preference for gender, and I still find people of all genders attractive. However, I'm far more sexually attracted to people who identify as Pan or Bi to the point where I'm wondering if they're the only people I'm attracted to.

I'm not sure if it's controversial or wrong to be attracted to someone based on their sexuality?

People who identify as lesbian a kind of a grey area that I haven't really explored yet. I find them attractive, but I'm not sure if I'd eventually still come across the same negative feelings that I did back when I was sleeping with straight men. This is something that I think can only be figured out by testing the water.

I know that I'm definitely not attracted to straight men in the same way, as I'm attracted to other people that are non monosexual. I don't know if this is a common thing or really if anyone else that feels the same? Please let me know.

I don't even know how to go about sexual relationships when I don't always know the sexuality of the person I'm talking to and I don't want to potentially make people uncomfortable by asking. Is it even okay to do that, and how would you feel if someone was interested or not interested in you based on how you identify?

I don't want to objectify people and only see them as one-dimensional where their sexualities define them, but also want to be at comfortable in my own sexuality and the sexual relationships I have.

Help!



Submitted March 27, 2020 at 07:17PM by the_confused_queer https://ift.tt/3btXwDa

No comments:

Post a Comment