Thursday, April 30, 2020

Does anyone get this feeling as well?

So I claim myself as a demi-pansexual.. but like times I feel so terrible because I've dated mostly men (they also they are cis males). I did date one woman but she broke up with a week later and said she was just using me to make her ex jealous. We kissed like once, but I've never really dated anyone besides cis males. It makes me feel like shit that maybe like I'm lying to myself but as soon as I see a female, or even before a non binary person I've been super attracted to them and get flustered. Sometimes I feel like I get even get more nervous females but since I've like technically never had a proper relationship its really gets to me. Anyone else have this feeling? What do you think? What do you do?



Submitted April 30, 2020 at 01:41AM by goreisthenewpink https://ift.tt/3bQ30cb

No comments:

Post a Comment