Wednesday, May 27, 2020

When and how did you realize you were Pansexual?

I found out, surprisingly, meeting and hanging out with a transwoman. For many years I thought I was Bi.

In 2015, I met a lesbian while doing a stage production and she explained all this gender / sexual identity stuff to me. And then I knew I couldn’t be Bi because off all these genders and such. But I didn’t know what to call myself.

Then in 2017, I met Lily, who was a transwoman. And after hanging out with her I realized that I was Pan. I realized that it wasn’t what’s between your legs, it’s what’s on the inside that counts. She has since moved away but I have to thank her. My family still doesn’t know, but someday they will.

So what’s your story?



Submitted May 27, 2020 at 04:57PM by s1322744 https://ift.tt/2Xbd0rz

No comments:

Post a Comment