Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Coming to terms with my own sexuality

I'm not sure where I stand with my sexuality. I'm not quite sure if it's more of a Bi or Pan thing I'm dealing with.

I'm a cis male who experienced a little with a male friend while growing up and enjoyed it at the time. I then spent years, after the friendship ended, just focusing on a "straight" life.

However the last few years have had me being more and more interested in sexual relations with someone who has male genitals. Whether that be oral or anal. I do not experience any real attraction towards a male physique though. In the sense I'm more attracted to trans and feminine "trap" types because of the feminine features. Really just attracted to a feminine body/style regardless of anything else. Note this really only comes to a sexual attraction and interest. Romantically I'm more inclined to be attracted to cis females from my experience, but am fully open to whatever happens if I get that attraction towards anyone else despite their identity and such.

I've considered myself straight through all this until fairly recently where I'm either disregarding a label or trying to figure out what it is. Some kind of insight would be helpful



Submitted July 22, 2020 at 09:51AM by QuestionableAccount_ https://ift.tt/32GIetI

No comments:

Post a Comment