Thursday, July 2, 2020

Stronger Than You๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’€

Turn↩️ around↩️↩️ kid๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿง’๐Ÿ‘ง it'd be๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ…ฐ️ crime๐Ÿ˜ If I had to go ๐Ÿ”™ ๐Ÿ”› the promise๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ™ that I made for you๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿง’๐Ÿ‘ง so don't step๐Ÿšถ‍♂️๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ‍♀️ over➡️ that line➖〰️ Or else, friend๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿค› you're๐Ÿ‘‡ gonna have a bad๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ“‰ time๐Ÿ•— ๐Ÿ•ฐ But kids๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿง’๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿง’๐Ÿ‘ง like๐Ÿ˜„ you๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿง’๐Ÿ‘ง don't❌ play๐ŸŽฝ by the rules๐Ÿšท๐Ÿšฏ And guys๐Ÿ’‍♂️๐Ÿ’‍♂️ like๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ me๐Ÿ’€ it ain't easy๐Ÿ‘Œ to be played๐ŸŽฒ for fools๐Ÿคช So let's go๐Ÿƒ‍♂️๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ‍♀️let the room get chiller๐Ÿฅถ❄️☃️ Lets go๐Ÿƒ‍♂️๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ‍♀️ dirty๐Ÿ›€ brother๐Ÿ‘ฏ‍♂️๐Ÿ‘ฌ killer๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿฉธ Go ahead and try to hit๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ me๐Ÿ’€ if you're๐Ÿ‘‡ able, Guess๐Ÿค” you've๐Ÿ‘‡ figured๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ– now that mercy's๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ™ off the table❌๐Ÿšซ I can tell you're๐Ÿ‘‡ getting really sick๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿค’๐Ÿค• of trying, But๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ† I think๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ญ you're just☝️ mad๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ you๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿง’๐Ÿ‘ง keep๐Ÿ”’ dying⚰️๐Ÿ˜ต You're๐Ÿ‘‡ not ❌๐Ÿšซ gonna win๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฅ‡we'll be here together๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿง’๐Ÿ‘ง Fighting๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿค› in this judgement๐Ÿ‘จ‍⚖️ hall๐Ÿข forever➡️ I know you just☝️ reset✨ each time I beat๐Ÿ˜Ž ya๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ But๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ† I'll always be right➡️ ๐Ÿ”™ here๐Ÿˆ to meet๐Ÿค ya๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ”ฅ I know๐Ÿ’กyou're๐Ÿ‘‡ made O➖o➖o➖o➖of ✊ LO❤️O๐ŸงกO๐Ÿ’›O๐Ÿ’šOVE๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ O➖o➖o➖o➖of✊ LO๐Ÿ’™O๐Ÿ’œO❤️O๐ŸงกOVE๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ LO๐Ÿ’›O๐Ÿ’šO๐Ÿ’™OVE. LO๐Ÿ’œO❤️O๐ŸงกO๐Ÿ’›OVE๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ This is where it stops๐Ÿ›‘ This is where it ๐Ÿ”šs If you๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿง’๐Ÿ‘ง want to get past➡️ me๐Ÿ’€ Well, you๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿง’๐Ÿ‘ง better try again↩️ But๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ† no matter how I stall you๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿง’๐Ÿ‘ง You๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿง’๐Ÿ‘ง don't give up⬆️ your๐Ÿ‘‡ attack๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿƒ‍♂️๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ‍♀️ Do you๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿง’๐Ÿ‘ง just like the feeling๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜ฉ Of your๐Ÿ‘‡ sins๐Ÿ”ฅ crawling on your ๐Ÿ”™❓ Go๐Ÿƒ‍♂️๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ‍♀️ahead➡️ and try to hit๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ me๐Ÿ’€ if you're๐Ÿ‘‡ able. You๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿง’๐Ÿ‘ง should know by now that mercy's๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ™ off the table❌๐Ÿšซ Think๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ญ that you๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿง’๐Ÿ‘ง can try to spare me๐Ÿ’€ like I'm some pawn?♟ Well, you๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿง’๐Ÿ‘ง didn't spare my brother๐Ÿ‘ฏ‍♂️๐Ÿ‘ฌ so GET DUNKED ON❗️๐Ÿ€⛹️‍♂️ I know๐Ÿ’ก you made my friends๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ all disappear⚪️⬜️ But๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ† everything they cared๐Ÿฅฐ about is why I'm here๐Ÿ‘‡ I๐Ÿ˜ค am๐Ÿ‘ their mercy๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ™ I am their vengeance๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก I am DETERMINATION❤️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ I know๐Ÿ’ก you're๐Ÿ‘‡ made O➖o➖o➖o➖of✊ LO๐Ÿ’šO๐Ÿ’™O๐Ÿ’œO❤️OVE๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ O➖o➖o-➖o➖of ✊ But๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ† I think๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ญ I'm stronger๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’€ than you๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿง’๐Ÿ‘ง LO๐ŸงกO๐Ÿ’›O๐Ÿ’šO๐Ÿ’™OVE๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ O➖o➖o➖o➖of✊ LO๐Ÿ’œO❤️O๐ŸงกO๐Ÿ’›OVE๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ But๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ† I think๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ญ I'm stronger๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’€ than you๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘ง LO๐Ÿ’šO๐Ÿ’™O๐Ÿ’œO❤️OVE๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ O➖o➖o➖o➖of ✊ LO๐ŸงกO๐Ÿ’›O๐Ÿ’šO๐Ÿ’™OVE๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ But๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ† I think๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ญ I'm stronger๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’€ than you๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿง’๐Ÿ‘ง O➖o➖o➖o➖of✊ LO๐Ÿ’œO❤️O๐ŸงกO๐Ÿ’›OVE๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ LO๐Ÿ’šO๐Ÿ’™O๐Ÿ’œO❤️OVE๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜



Submitted July 02, 2020 at 08:28PM by komradekatt https://ift.tt/3ioAqSI

No comments:

Post a Comment