Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Santa daddy

[Intro]

As a proud Christian🕇

Christmas💫💝 is the most sacred part of the year

It's when we celebrate🎉🎊 Santa's🎅 birthday🍰

[Verse 1]

Santa, 🎅baby;👼 I like you best👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👅

When I'm bad🥺and you cum 🥛on my chest😫

Santa, daddy; 🖤come down⬇️ my chimney🍑

I like❤ it best when you🎄stick it in me😳

I've been a baddie,😈 make me scream

Santa, daddy; 🔥won't you make me cream?🍦

Stocking's 🧦hung and so are you🛐

We're gonna fuck👉👌 the whole night 🌙💚through

[Chorus]

Christmas☃️ time and I know that you're workin' hard (you'll be workin' hard)🥰

Flying overhead, 🦌see my pussy twerking in the yard (you know I'm in the yard)💅

[Verse 2]

Santa, baby;🤏how's the North Pole?🇦🇶❄

Make yourself warm🔥🌡 in my South hole🍑

Come 💧down my chimney🥵 with your swollen sack🥚

Leave a present🎁🎀all over my back🔞

Kiss 💋me hard under⬇️ the mistletoe🌿

Work your way south😖 to my cameltoe🐫

Santa, baby;🎅 let me leave you a snack🥵🍪

Pussy🐱 wide👐 with me on my back😘

[Chorus]

Christmas ❄time and I know that you're workin' hard (you'll be workin' hard)❤

Flying overhead,✈️ see my pussy🐱 twerking💃 in the yard 🌲🦗(you know I'm in the yard)

[Bridge]

I know 🧠Saint Nick is gonna show👀 me his dick🍆

I like it big 👐and I like💕 it thick🍑

Know Saint Nick🧙‍♂️😈 is gonna show me his dick🍌

I know 😖he's gonna show me his dick🌽

[Verse 3]

Santa, baby; 🎅the time🕛 has come🍆💦🥛

Shove😫 your big cock🐓 right in my bum🍑

Ol' 👴Saint Nick;🧙‍♂️ won't you🥺show me your dick?🍤

I'd like to ride🐎 it nice💦 and thick💚

[Chorus]

Christmas 💫time and I know🧠 that you're workin' hard (you'll be workin' hard)👅👅

Flying overhead, ✈️see my pussy🐟 twerking in the yard (you know I'm in the yard)👀

Christmas❤ time and I know that you're workin' hard (you'll be workin' hard)🥰

Flying overhead, see my pussy 🐡twerking in the yard (you know I'm in the yard)

[Outro]

I know Saint Nick🛐is gonna show👀 me his dick🍆

I like it big 👅and I like it thick🥺

Know Saint Nick😍💚 is gonna show me his dick😩

I know🥵 he's gonna show me his dick🤏



Submitted December 24, 2019 at 03:01AM by sinuiai https://ift.tt/2PPW462

No comments:

Post a Comment