Monday, March 23, 2020

Gotta ๐Ÿ”ซ✌๐Ÿผ at ๐Ÿ‘ฉ

Yo, sing this ๐Ÿ’ฉ, are y'all fuckin' ๐Ÿคก? Eternal Atake Gotta ๐Ÿ”ซ ✌๐Ÿผ at ๐Ÿ‘ฉ (yeah) Gotta ๐Ÿ”ซ ✌๐Ÿผat ๐Ÿ‘ฉ (whoa) Blue ๐Ÿง€ That ๐Ÿ‘ฉ, she got with my clone I told that ๐Ÿค๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‘ฉ that she gotta just do better (whoa) Are ๐Ÿ‘‰ serious? I swear my ๐Ÿ’ต is serious ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, all my ✔️, I just be clearing it ๐Ÿ‘ฉ sucked my ๐Ÿ† 'til she get ๐Ÿคฎ (wow) Okay, jump on the ๐Ÿ›ซ so I'm clearing it (woo) Okay port , but I'm not talking New' (let's go) Okay, ๐Ÿ’จ that boy just like a ๐Ÿšฌ If that ๐Ÿ‘ฆ try to make a false move, uh (damn) I'm on some whole other ๐Ÿ’ฉ I got a whole 'nother ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต, I'm on a new level I was fuckin' on your ๐Ÿ‘ฉ She was ridin' on my ๐Ÿ†, she ain't be ✌๐Ÿผpedals I swear these ๐Ÿง’๐Ÿฟ, they ๐Ÿ‘ฉ I swear they all gonna snitch when my ๐Ÿง’๐Ÿฟ gon' ๐Ÿ”ซ at 'em ๐Ÿง’๐Ÿฟ, they ๐Ÿ˜ก about this ๐Ÿง’๐Ÿฟ, they ๐Ÿ˜ก about that, but it's only if you let 'em ๐Ÿ‘ฉ saved my name in her ๐Ÿ“ฑ Only thing ๐Ÿ‘ฉ saved me under is probably that "U" letter (hello?) No, I don't got provolone Only thing in my pocket is probably, um, some blue ๐Ÿง€ ๐Ÿ‘ฉ tried to leave me alone Then ๐Ÿ‘ฉ got right with my clone, man, I ๐Ÿคž that ๐Ÿ‘ฉ do better I know it's blue ๐Ÿง€ on me But when I got ๐Ÿ’ต on me, I call that shit loose ๐Ÿง€(ha) ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ all on my feet I had a cougar with me so I call that ๐Ÿ‘ง Coretta I am the ๐Ÿ’ต ๐Ÿง’๐Ÿฟ in my city I can make it ๐ŸŒง like no matter what's the weather (facts) I know that ๐Ÿ‘ง , she got ๐Ÿ˜Ž But when it come to putting it together, ๐Ÿ‘ฉ could do better I sent that girl a DM She ain't answer me, so you know that I gotta ๐Ÿ”ซ ✌๐Ÿผ at ๐Ÿ‘ฉ (yeah) Gotta ๐Ÿ”ซ ✌๐Ÿผ at ๐Ÿ‘ฉ(yeah) Ayy, gotta ๐Ÿ”ซ ✌๐Ÿผ at ๐Ÿ‘ฉ (and you are ๐Ÿค๐Ÿป Uzi? Vert, let's go) Ayy, stay with the blue ๐Ÿง€ (whoa) That ๐Ÿ‘ง , she got with my clone I told that ๐Ÿค๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‘ฉ that ๐Ÿ‘ฉ gotta just do better, whoa (๐Ÿ‘†, ✌๐Ÿผ, three, let's go) Are ๐Ÿ‘‰ serious? I swear my ๐Ÿ’ด is serious Okay, all my ✔️, I just be clearing it She sucked my ๐Ÿ† 'til she get ๐Ÿคข Okay, jump on the ✈️ so I'm clearing it Okay port, but I'm not talking New' (woo) Okay, ๐Ÿ’จ that boy just like a ๐Ÿšฌ If that ๐Ÿ‘ฆ try to make a false move (whoa) They try to ✂️ me ๐Ÿ‘‡ When they say I'm too ๐Ÿ‘‡ (turn me ๐Ÿ‘†) ๐Ÿ‘ said turn me ๐Ÿ‘†, I cannot ๐Ÿ‘‚ my flow (whoa) ๐Ÿ‘ ain't never been no fool Do what ๐Ÿ‘ want, I'ma bend your rules (whoa) ๐Ÿ‘'ma take the dub, I'ma #1 ๐Ÿ‘ ain't ever been ๐Ÿšซ type that lose, yeah Born like this, ๐Ÿ‘ ain't did ๐Ÿšซ study Everything ๐Ÿ‘€ got, ๐Ÿ‘จ , ๐Ÿ‘€ got it in a hurry If ๐Ÿ‘ ❤️ you, better say that ๐Ÿ‘‰ ❤️ ๐Ÿ‘ˆ And if ๐Ÿ‘ trust ๐Ÿ‘‰, better say that ๐Ÿ‘‰ trust ๐Ÿ‘ˆ Talk 'bout the ๐Ÿ’ผ , the ๐Ÿ’ต, the guap I'm at the ๐Ÿฆ , only time that I'm ๐Ÿƒ‍♀️ I said I'm on the road, no, ๐Ÿ‘€ cannot ๐Ÿ›‘ I'm ๐Ÿƒ‍♀️ through obstacles , I'm in a hurry Whoa, ๐Ÿ›‘ that Told a ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿง’๐Ÿฟ just ๐Ÿ‘‡ that (yeah) If you ๐Ÿ”ซ first, we gon' ๐Ÿ”ซ ๐Ÿ‘ˆ Margiela on ๐Ÿ‘ˆ, ๐Ÿค๐Ÿป' ๐Ÿง’๐Ÿฟ, that's ❌ that What you got on? Prada ๐Ÿ‘• made of nylon ๐Ÿ‘€ my righteous ๐Ÿ‘ง , yeah, ๐Ÿ‘ฉ says, "Right on" When I hit that ๐Ÿ‘ฉ right with the ๐Ÿ’ก on When I hit that ๐Ÿ‘ง , oh Gotta ๐Ÿ”ซ ✌๐Ÿผ at ๐Ÿ‘ฉ Ayy, gotta ๐Ÿ”ซ ✌๐Ÿผ at ๐Ÿ‘ฉ (whoa) Ayy, stay with the blue ๐Ÿง€ (whoa) That ๐Ÿ‘ง , ๐Ÿ‘ฉ got with my clone I told that ๐Ÿค๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‘ฉ that ๐Ÿ‘ฉ gotta just do better, whoa (☝️, ✌๐Ÿผ, three, let's go) Are ๐Ÿ‘‰ serious? I swear my ๐Ÿ’ต is serious ๐Ÿ‘Œ , all my ✔️, I just be clearing it She sucked my ๐Ÿ† 'til ๐Ÿ‘ฉ get ๐Ÿคข (whao) ๐Ÿ‘Œ , jump on the ๐Ÿ›ซ so I'm clearing it ๐Ÿ‘Œ port, but I'm not talking New' (mhm) ๐Ÿ‘Œ , ๐Ÿ’จ that ๐Ÿ‘ฆ just like a ๐Ÿšฌ If that ๐Ÿ‘ฆ try to make a false move (whoa) (๐Ÿค๐Ÿป Uzi Vert Doot-doola-doot-doo Doot-doo Thank you, Lil Uzi Vert ๐Ÿs You 'posed to be standing still ๐Ÿ‘‡ Ready, set, go)



Submitted March 23, 2020 at 07:09PM by banaawana https://ift.tt/2JaBbyq

No comments:

Post a Comment