Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Here we go again.

I've recently come out as bisexual (by recently, I mean this year), I have an attraction to males, females, and trans people that have transitioned to either gender. However, now I think I am attracted to non binary people as well.

The only thing I'm concerned about is the fact that I'm in a relationship, and I can't date people to explore my sexuality. I'm afraid I'm not really pansexual, as I was when I came out as bisexual. It took a long time to come out as bisexual (well, not as long as others, it was about one full summer), and I have fully accepted myself as bi, but I don't know if I want to fully ditch the bisexual label. I want to be true to myself and to fully accept myself, but I don't want to take as long to come out to myself fully.

That's confusing, I know, but I guess what I'm asking is "How do I know that I'm pan and how are some ways I can explore my sexuality without dating people? "



Submitted March 25, 2020 at 06:07PM by Dora_the_ho https://ift.tt/33Kkaol

No comments:

Post a Comment