Wednesday, March 25, 2020

I was recently told on Reddit something that has caused me great distress

I have added the flair as possibly triggering but it is more of a question...

I recently explained the differences I can relate to between bisexuality and pansexuality, though I can admit my knowledge is fairly limited. I did this in a manor that wasn’t offensive or hurtful and you can check out my post history if you need proof of that...

... However, another Redditor came back to me and told me that bisexual people are also attracted to all genders and that THE LABEL PANSEXUAL ECOURAGES BIPHOBIA.

I am greatly distressed by this; as someone who used to identify as bisexual, I would never want to do anything to hurt anyone under this label and I’m greatly concerned I’ve upset someone. Is this a common thought process? Does anyone know??



Submitted March 25, 2020 at 05:11PM by DyingInside_Always https://ift.tt/2WL4bF8

No comments:

Post a Comment