Monday, March 23, 2020

I’m only here asking for help from my fellow Pansexuals. Please...

Hi, I wanted to put this here because maybe someone can help me figure out what to do. So almost a year ago I started dating a girl and figuring out my sexuality and everything at first I thought I was Bi but then I started to see that I actually wasn’t Bi because my girlfriend had started talking about have surgery so her chest area could be flat, and I realized that even if she did I’d still love her and that was when I realized I was Pan. When my mom found out about me dating a girl she was like I expected it to happen and I told her I was Bi, at that time, then I found out I was actually Pan and when I told her she got mad because she didn’t want her daughter to be doing that type of stuff with a person who thinks they’re a different gender. My mom says she accepts me, but I realized my true sexuality and she tells me she won’t allow it, all because I’m ok with Transgender people. So now I lie to all my family and say I’m Bi, but all my friends know I’m Pan what am I supposed to do continue to lie to them or tell them the truth and always know they don’t completely accept me.



Submitted March 23, 2020 at 10:14PM by PikaGirl398 https://ift.tt/2y5d4yT

No comments:

Post a Comment