Monday, March 2, 2020

Pan Question Please Help

Hello everyone! I'd like it if someone could help as I am confused atm. I identify as heteroromantic demisexual and genderfluid back then until now, but recently I had a lot of thinking if I could be panromantic or pansexual:

  1. I don't get sexually attracted to men unless we have emotional bond, thus demisexual.
  2. Recently, I discovered I am more attracted to women's bodies more than men's and if someone makes me define what's sexy, I'd think of a woman's body. I still can't see myself having sex with another woman, but thinking of a woman makes me hot.
  3. I have had feelings for some women online based on our playfulness and chemistry + how she makes me feel ALTHOUGH my online avatars were male, so the girl I liked back then thought I was a guy that's why she fell for me. I wonder if me having feelings with a woman si bc of my genderfluidity?
  4. I can't say I am biromantic or bisexual bc I had crushes with gays and feminine guys. Also with feminine girls. It feels like I have a thing with the feminines as I am masculine. BUT I THINK I did not even care what's between their legs, just how they make me feel. In addition, it is purely ROMANTIC. I don't wanna smash anyone lmao. I am asexual af you see (demisexual).
  5. I only want to pursue romantic and sexual relationships with the opposite sex (regardless if they are feminine or masculine), but I'm attracted more to a woman's body as I've said to #2.

Please help. I've been bothered for days already. And I want to know the proper label bc it feels liberating. Thank you to everyone that will answer.



Submitted March 02, 2020 at 06:04AM by hakoamane https://ift.tt/3agAFu4

No comments:

Post a Comment