Tuesday, March 24, 2020

What does free speech look like in Communist china?


I have many questions and am looking for answers.My wife and I have been arguing about stuff like this, because I am convinced that capitalism is built on an inherent victimization of people and nature. I deeply wonder if it spells disaster for my children's future...so here I am. My brother in law is Czech and has firsthand experience under communism. Where did communism go wrong there? They seemed really happy to see it go.I search for info about living in a communist state but I am aware I get primarily western propaganda. Is there Any good unbiased information on such a subject?Is communist China an authoritarian surveillance state?What holds Xi Jinping accountable should he and the party become corrupt? via /r/communism https://ift.tt/3duhVde

No comments:

Post a Comment