Sunday, April 12, 2020

do you ever feel like something is missing when you’re in a monogamous relationship?

i identify as female and have been in relationships with those who identify as male, female and non binary. the relationships always lasted less than a year (with one lasting just over two) i found myself missing being with women when with men, and my relationships with women and non binary folk were pretty open and polygamous. for the past 3 years ive been in polygamous relationships. i started dating a man a few months ago and while i mentioned my history with open relationships he is completely inexperienced/“wants me all to himself”. I’m very very very happy and genuinely see a happy & loving future with him (he mentions marriage quite often and calls me wifey) im in my early 20s and feel like i may regret not exporting the pansexual dating scene, but i don’t want to loose him or offend him. have any of you been in a similar situation? what are your thoughts on being pansexual and monogamous, do you think it’s possible without the guilt feeling of missing out on something or is it just me?



Submitted April 12, 2020 at 10:11PM by cuteidiot666 https://ift.tt/2K04C6L

No comments:

Post a Comment