Thursday, April 23, 2020

I hate my brother!!

I was just at dinner with my mom and brother. My brother started complaining about some kids being jerks on fortnight. He started saying how he hates this one kids family and him. He started saying oh I wish I could call him the f word and my mom was confused so I had to tell her he meant fagget and my mom told him not to say it and he didn’t really care and then he started saying how his sister a transgender furry. It took all of my strength not to cry, scream or kill him. He didn’t even care when my mom told him not too. I just don’t know what to do I thought he just wouldn’t care and I just don’t know what to do and how I’m gonna come out him. Please help I’m crying 😭



Submitted April 23, 2020 at 05:55PM by Existing_Place https://ift.tt/2x4OTR5

No comments:

Post a Comment