Sunday, April 12, 2020

My friend thought I was agender until we explained what pan is

I came out as pansexual to some of my friends a couple of months ago, and they were all pretty cool with it, but one of them obviously though he knew what it was and needed no further research. We were having a chat about something to do with me being pan, and he just burst out with "wait what? I thought didn't identify as any gender!", to which me and my other friend had to then explain to him what pansexual actually meant. And tbh, even though he didn't really get it, he's still been really accepting, and continued to be so after, so a thank you to him.

I'd like to add that they were asking about what type of (cooking) pan I would be, and for some reason we landed on cast iron. (flagged with frying pan joke as I'm not sure if this qualifies)



Submitted April 12, 2020 at 05:09PM by RClarkk_ https://ift.tt/2y6bfBV

No comments:

Post a Comment