Thursday, April 23, 2020

This is the last🚫 thing I'm going to say📣🗣 about the slander 😩against me.😤

I'm not a zoophile🚫 or pedophile🚫. I don't have sexual👉👌 attraction to animals🐕, or children🧒. I've never🚫 abused an animal 🐕or a child🧒. I don't🙅‍♀️ condone it, I dont🙅‍♀️ support it, and believe anyone who abuses💥 a animal🐕 / abuses💥 a child🧒 in ANYWAY deserves to be shot down.

Drawing feral🐕 x feral🐕 is does not🚫 make me zoophile. Drawing characters like Kion 🦁and Angel 🐕AS FULL GROWN ADULTS WELL OVER THE MATURITY LEGAL AGE does not🚫 make me a pedophile. Having NSFW🔞 feral🐕 art in my favorites💖does not🚫 mean I'm a zoophile / pedophile.

The one "dutchess" piece was favorited💖 years ago🙄 when I mainly only had my phone📱 and was sharing my work laptop💻 with my sister👱‍♀️. So when I wasnt🙅‍♀️ working, I was viewing👀 art on my phone📱.

I often draw NSFW🔞 Disney and through it would be a good✔ reference for a cat pose🐈 in future commissions.

I did not see 👀the animation. I was on my phone📱, phones don't play🚫 animations, I only saw dutchess🐈 and what I believed to be a ANTHRO standing next to her🙄 -- NOT🚫 A HUMAN🧒. I favorited💖 it to view👀 at another time and just never got around 🤷‍♀️to it, then just completely forgot about it🙄.

If I had known it was a human💁‍♀️, I definitely would not🚫 have favorited💖 that piece. I do not🚫 support beastiality🐈.

I have never🚫drawn a human🧒 fucking👉👌 a animal🐈.

I have drawn human🧒 x anthro🦁 ONCE -- when I was first starting out drawing art. ( which still is not🚫 beastiality, especially if you're separating ferals SO FAR👉👀 from anthros )

I will be completely😤 transparent and truthful😤 : tags on the one human x anthro post, it does✔ have "beastiality" and "zoo" which is being removed.🚫

I didn't🚫 think about it at the time, it was definitely not🚫 thought out right, and was a mistake🙄.

I definitely don't🙅‍♀️ want to be associated with those monsters🧟‍♀️, it was my first couple years on FA and I was just trying to get more views 👀and watchers 👀no matter who they were.

I didn't think🧠 about how it fed👅 the disgusting monsters🧟‍♀️ I distance myself from in the fandom.

Now, as a well respected artist😤 who has grown and learned from her mistakes 💁‍♀️- I now block🙅‍♀️ anyone who posts CP, beastiality, any of that disgusting shit😤 I want nothing to do with.🙅‍♀️🚫

The same basic thought🧠 process goes for my feral artwork. I don't draw🚫 ferals with the intention to be zoophillia, and I definitely don't🚫🙅‍♀️ draw underage🔞 characters in NSFW🔞 situations unless they are 100% adults and matured.

A lot of you are also forgetting all this stuff I'm getting attacked for is commissioned art🙄. Art that someone else thought 🧠up the idea, the characters, the situations, and I drew 🖌them. Things that I just have no 🚫personal interest with is getting tied onto me just because I drew🖌 it.

Also, a lot of people have said that I'm saying all the Furaffinity screencaps are fake🙄.

No, they arent😤. Those are my favorites💖, what I was claiming to be fake🙄 -- and still will to my last breath😤😤 -- is the blurry as hell "evidence" where I supposedly claim I drawn human🧒 x feral🐈.

It's so fake 😤that the sentence doesn't even make sense🤷‍♀️ after someone adds the word👅 ( with a capital in the middle of the sentence mind you -- something I NEVER🚫🚫 do ) "human"💁‍♀️.

For anyone who truly knows 🧠me, I am a kind💖, good hearted person😤 who only wants to make people happy with the art 🖌I make.💁‍♀️

I don't 🚫create my art for evil intentions👹, or for monsters to feed off of👺.

Believe 🧠what you will, this is the last🗣 statement I'm putting out about this situation.😤

Honestly, if out of the six years🤷‍♀️ of me doing art🖌 for this fandom, and your main evidence is just some favorites💖 and the ONE controversial piece drawn🖌 out of thousands of pieces... your evidence is pretty lacking😤🤷‍♀️.

If I was actually a zoophile / pedophile don'🚫t you think I would definitely have a bunch of MY💁‍♀️ artwork🖌 of that stuff going around?

Even if it wasnt🙅‍♀️ posted to my FA, other people 🧒repost, it wouldn't be hard🙅‍♀️ to find if I was ACTUALLY producing🤷‍♀️ that disgusting garbage.😤

Wanna know why you can't find it💁‍♀️? Because I refuse😤🚫 to draw🖌 morally wrong🚫art like CP🧒 and beastiality🐈. It doesn't exist🚫🚫.



Submitted April 23, 2020 at 07:52PM by SatanicJewggalo https://ift.tt/2zu7uqF

No comments:

Post a Comment