Friday, May 1, 2020

Came out to my dad, it did not go well.

So I came out to my dad today and not in the way I wanted it to be. We where having a convo about one of his coworkers that their son came out as bi, so I started explaining it how it should be that big of a deal and trying to normalize it. It was going kind of well until he started saying that people in the LBTQ+ community weren't normal. So that really triggered my and I just blared out saying "well if you think that they're not normal then you're saying I'm not normal either because I'm Pansexual".

It all went downhill from there with him struggling to grasp the concept and me trying to explain what it meant. Then he started getting all defensive and I got even more defensive and said that my mom would have taken the news better (they're divorced 20 years), and that's when he went ape shit.

So now I've been alone in my room wollowing in sadness, and he just told me that he's not helping me pay my apartment for when I return to school and that now I'm on my own. So now im stuck at home with someone that is very pissed at me right now in the middle of a pandemic.

On the brightside I came out to my mom after that and she was very nice and accepting of me (called it).



Submitted May 01, 2020 at 11:04PM by CostRodrock https://ift.tt/2SsRJXt

No comments:

Post a Comment