Saturday, May 23, 2020

Is this subreddit satire


Do you actually believe in this terrible ideology?​EDIT: I think I've been muted cause I can't respondBruhIn summary, this ideology doesn't work without Authoritarianism.If money is redistributed then nobody would want to work. You may refer to the study that proved that suicide rates among the unemployed is raised but that is irrelevant. Why? That's because it might be due to poverty and how being unemployed makes people ashamed a lot of times.Therefore what is necessary for Communism to succeed is the government forcing workers but that is very bad. Why should you force people to do certain jobs?Want some anecdotal evidence too? Well, I'm Chinese and my parents grew up in Communist China and although they are very pro ccp they've told me some stories. For example, they didn't have meat in the uni cafeteria as since private restaurants and farmers couldn't collaborate with universities and so many people essentially were restricted from protein.Essentially, communism is utterly stupid and I hope you guys find the truth. via /r/communism https://ift.tt/2AWxVpA

No comments:

Post a Comment