Friday, May 1, 2020

Shallon๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Lester's Harry Styles story✌๐Ÿฟ ๐Ÿšฃ๐Ÿผ

And๐ŸŒ– they๐Ÿ™‰ were๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿผ walking♿️ one๐Ÿ way and๐ŸšŒ me๐Ÿญ and๐Ÿ”ฏ her๐Ÿƒ were๐ŸŽป walking the๐Ÿ—ผ other๐Ÿ˜Ž way and๐Ÿš Harry๐Ÿ’ฟ like,๐ŸŽฆ he๐Ÿšด๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป just๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿพ looked at me๐Ÿ’ฟ and was like “you’re gorgeous”๐Ÿž and I1⃣๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿ”ซ♻️ was๐Ÿ”… like๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿพ “yeah?”๐Ÿ˜จ And๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿฟ he๐Ÿšฒ like pushed me๐Ÿ“ˆ up against๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿง the☝๐Ÿšฅ๐Ÿ” wall๐Ÿ•š and๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿน it like this๐ŸŽบ drive by๐ŸŒพ make๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ out it๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿฟ was like๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ”‹๐Ÿ‘˜ 30๐Ÿ“ seconds๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ“Š of๐Ÿˆ‚๐Ÿ“Œ snogging and๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿพ his friend’s๐Ÿง like๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ”  “MATE๐Ÿ“ฅ๐Ÿ€„️ OII CMON๐Ÿ“ฉ HARRY” and๐Ÿ˜ฟ my๐Ÿšด๐Ÿผ friend๐Ÿ”Š was๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ”ค up๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ณ๐Ÿ”ฒ๐Ÿ“ there and๐Ÿค she’s๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฝ like๐Ÿš… “where๐Ÿ‘ป did you…๐ŸŽŠ were๐Ÿšพ you… were you๐ŸŽจ making๐Ÿ‘ฟ out with๐Ÿšฃ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ›€๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŒฒ Harry๐Ÿ˜ซ Styles?”๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ›€๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿป And๐Ÿ’ง I๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿ˜” was๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ like๐Ÿ‘ฎ “I๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‰ think I๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿป๐Ÿšท๐Ÿ“ญ did,๐Ÿ I๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผ might’ve๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฐ just๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿป๐Ÿ“จ๐Ÿšข hallucinated, did I,๐Ÿ’ข did I๐Ÿท like๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽก hallucinate๐Ÿ  that, did๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ  that happen”๐Ÿ”ก she’s๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿšฎ like✨๐ŸŽถ “yes๐Ÿ•ฃ๐Ÿ“œ๐Ÿš–๐Ÿ˜ฃ what?” And๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿป I’m like “I don’t๐Ÿ’บ know” and๐Ÿ† she’s๐Ÿฌ like๐ŸŒ “fuck we’re๐ŸŽ† going back to✌ the❌ dressing rooms” ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿป



Submitted May 01, 2020 at 04:11PM by wokari https://ift.tt/2VWBjsx

No comments:

Post a Comment