Saturday, May 23, 2020

Yeah, I love this community but this is getting to be too much.

So I’ve been trying to ignore all of this Bi vs Pan stuff.

But I can’t. This is too much and this community doesn’t feel that safe anymore.

I thought I was bi when I was 12.

Found out the Pan definition and I though I was Pan when I was 13.

But I was wrong, now I don’t know.

Am I bi, pan, or whatever the fucc.

I’ve had conversations with people of both sides, and none of this makes a bit of sense.

Yes, I’ve read the Bisexual Manifesto and yes I’ve seen all of the versions of the Pansexual definition.

So now I don’t know anymore, I’m just going to figure out I guess. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพ‍♀️

Thanks for everything guys. <3

see ya, hopefully it’ll be over soon :D

❤️๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™/❤️๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™



Submitted May 23, 2020 at 06:44PM by PansTables https://ift.tt/3cXOCz7

No comments:

Post a Comment