Monday, June 29, 2020

I feel horrible about being Pansexual.

(Swear warning? Just in case of any younger friends here.)

Iknow that the modern definition of Pansexuality is not bi erasure, or transphobic, or gross, or anything. And I just got done accepting myself, but I still feel like shit. I like to joke around and say that whenever I feel disappointed in what others have said, that I remember Mariah Rose Faith (Team Starkid Member, actress, and huge role model for me) is Pansexual. But, just seeing how many people are anti-Pan, in a community that I thought was safe for me... It feels horrible. It feels like I’m slowly starting to hate myself, and it starts with my sexuality. I’m sorry, I just needed to rant. If anyone has any factual articles that truly prove that Pansexuality is not invalidating anyone, that would be fantastic. I just feel so awful about who I am. Sending love to all you pans, you’re wonderful and beautiful. πŸ’–πŸ’›πŸ’™ -Wannabe.

Edit: I know I am not bi. I know I am not poly. I know I am not Omni. I know I am Pan. I just feel so fucking horrible based on what others have told me, mostly those within the LGBT+ community. And no, I have nothing against anyone who believes these such things. Everyone has opinions, these ones just hurt so fucking much.



Submitted June 29, 2020 at 08:41PM by WannabeStarkid https://ift.tt/2BmD1Mm

No comments:

Post a Comment