Sunday, June 28, 2020

I used to be disgusted of furries until...

IπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ went to a god πŸ™ damn furry convention and hot diggity dog 🐢did my dick get hard seeing all those guys with ears πŸ‘‚and tails in fur costumes. I went πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰ over to one and stuck my dick out and asked him to touch it and he didn't but it was so fucking hot that I came all over his fur suit but as my cum is ultraviolet πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹he luckily couldn't see it. I saw a guy with a stiffer tail and pulled down my pants πŸ‘–πŸ‘–πŸ©³πŸ©³πŸ©³πŸ©³πŸ©³ and stuffed it in myπŸ‘ ass πŸ‘ and he tried to pull away and but I was to strong and at first it looked like everyone else was leaving but luckily they all formed a circle ⭕and started jerking off to it so I went to all of them and fucked them in their furry holes πŸ•³(luckily there were no girlsπŸ™…‍♀️:)) and came in all of them and they all got pregnant 🀰🀰🀰🏿 and gave birth to my have neon wolf 🐺 half ben shapiro children all coming out fucking each other with facts➕ and logic ➗➗and it was the most beautiful 🌈thing I've ever seen



Submitted June 28, 2020 at 06:03PM by ObsessiveandProud https://ift.tt/2Abdbdy

No comments:

Post a Comment