Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Pan or Omni, I would like to hear other’s thoughts.

I know these questions are on here a lot, and I’m going to try keeping mine short.

I have come to terms with the fact that I like all genders within the last few years and have considered myself pansexual for a while now.

However, I’ve had a bit of confusion lately, and here is why. When it really boils down to it I am attracted to a person regardless of their gender. If I thought someone was a gender and found out they are a different gender, it wouldn’t make any difference to me at all. In my mind that makes me perfectly valid as pansexual but I tend to find people with more femme features attractive more often so I get a lot of argument that it would make me omnisexual.

Any thoughts?

(I will not respond to anyone that makes a comment about either sexuality being bi-eraser, that just isn’t true)



Submitted June 30, 2020 at 10:24PM by HowMayIHempU https://ift.tt/2VCNTg6

No comments:

Post a Comment