Sunday, June 28, 2020

Rifles Creed

This is my rifle๐Ÿ”ซ. There are many others like it, ๐Ÿ›กbut this one is mine.๐Ÿงฟ My rifle ๐Ÿ”ซis my best friend ๐Ÿ‘ฏ‍♀️ It is my life. ⚰️I must master ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿป‍♂️it as I must master my life. ๐Ÿคท‍♂️Without me, ๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿปmy rifle is useless. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐ŸฆผWithout my rifle, ๐Ÿ”ซI am useless. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐ŸฆผI must fire my rifle ๐Ÿ”ซtrue. I must shoot straighter๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍❤️‍๐Ÿ‘จ than my enemy, ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผ‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟwho is trying to kill me. ⚰️I must shoot him ๐Ÿ”ซbefore he shoots me. ๐Ÿ”ซI will. ๐Ÿ’งBefore God I swear this creed: ๐Ÿ˜ƒmy rifle ๐Ÿ”ซand myself are defenders of my country. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ We are the masters of our enemy๐Ÿ˜‚. We are the saviors of my life. ⚰️๐ŸคชSo be it, until there is no ๐Ÿ˜”enemy, ๐Ÿ’ฃbut peace. Amen ๐Ÿ™



Submitted June 28, 2020 at 09:39PM by melthesoviet https://ift.tt/31r7umU

No comments:

Post a Comment