Sunday, June 28, 2020

Pansexuals, how do you feel about other Pansexuals who think that “Bisexuality is transphobic” or “Pan means I date trans people”?

I’m not Pansexual, (Bi here) but I’d never seen a Pan persons stance on this. If you’re confused, i’ll refrase; How do you feel about other pansexuals claiming that ‘Bisexuality is transphobic’ or claim that ‘I’m only pansexual because I date trans people’?

I’ve had some hurtful instances in the past (mostly on Tumblr and Twitter) where people (Pan and not pan people) have told me that I can’t “be a real bisexual” because i’m non-binary. Their reasoning behind this is that “Bisexuality is transphobic” and “Trans people can’t be bi”, things of those instances. So i’m curious, is this normal for Pan people to act like this? And what do you personally think?

I am not hating on Pansexuals, I just want to be clear on that. I’ve just gotten so curious as to what you personally think, because with every group comes a bad apple. Do you think they’re toxic pans? Or do you agree with them? I’m so eadger for answers!



Submitted June 28, 2020 at 06:20PM by AnonymousManReddit https://ift.tt/2CIfIwG

No comments:

Post a Comment